Back to "Managing your content"
Inserting Google Calendar
Google Calendar will display important dates and events on your website.
1. Go to Google Calendar webpage https://www.google.com/calendar
and log into your Gmail account.
2. Click “Settings” on the top of the screen and choose “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
3. Open “Calendars” tab from the top left side. You can use an already existing calendar or create a new one.
4. To make your calendar public you need to:
a) Check the“Make this calendar public” box when creating a new calendar.
b) Go to “Calendars” tab and choose “Shared: Edit settings” from the “SHARING” options. Check the box “Make this calendar public” and click “Save”. Click “Yes” in the pop-up window and follow the “Back to calendar” link.
5. Click on the calendar name in “Calendars” tab view which you want to display on your website.
6. In “Calendar Details” tab find the “Embed This Calendar” box and copy the iframe code.
7. Go to your Voog webpage and find the page you wish to insert your calendar to.
8. Drag the “Embed“ content area from “+Add” menu to your page and copy the iframe code into it.