Create productsWhen you’re done setting up your store, you’re ready to add products. There are two ways to create new products:
1. Add a product through the product management viewTo get to the product management view, go to Store > Products. Here you can see all your existing products.
To add a new product, click on the Add new button and fill out the following fields:
- Name – product name displayed in store;
- Stock – you can leave it blank; this way amount is infinite;
- Price – enter the net sum, below you can see the added VAT and total price
- Status – if you wish to hide the product, you can use the status Draft;
- URL slug – insert the name that the automatically generated product page URL uses; for example if you write “shoe”, then the product page URL is mystore.com/en/products/shoe;
- Description – product description displayed on product page;
- Categories – assign your product into one or several categories;
- Image – add an uploaded picture as product image.
Once the products have been created, you can add a Products content area on your store page or on several pages – the content area can either display all products or products of selected categories. This guide gives you detailed instructions on how to add a Products content area and how to filter product categories.